BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Fanfiction

2 posters

Go down

Hetalia Fanfiction  Empty Hetalia Fanfiction

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 am

This was supposed to be a yaoi fanfic but it was for my English project XD

Anyway, this fanfic needs a title and i reaaaaally suck at giving titles...so help? Anyway I hope you guys like the story! (though it really has a sad ending).

---------

If I trace all the tears that had fallen from my eyes, I’d be able to recall the memories I’ve forgotten. Maybe this time I’d remember to say thank you…..and I love you more than how much love my heart can bear.

--------

Lovina was clumsy. For most girls, they would flawlessly clean the house. But for Lovina, she would make the house even worse. She has a foul mouth, always ending her sentences with the word bastard and dammit. She could paint, but her twin sister was better. She can cook, but her twin sister would still be better. Her twin was ALWAYS better. People would ALWAYS compare them. This is why Lovina would always run somewhere alone and just cry. She hated being a crybaby.

One day, people bullied her. Telling her how stupid, useless and ugly she was. Lovina, whose emerald eyes had already been overflowing with tears, couldn’t do anything but listen to the mean and hateful words, and their mocking laughs that would haunt her sleep. It had been so long since she last felt that she can believe herself.

She didn’t know when those girls stopped bullying her. The only thing she knew was she was staring at sparkling emerald green eyes, brown messy hair, and the brightest kind of smile that was enough to make her stop crying. That moment was enough to change her life completely.

--------

Few Years Later

“That Antonio is late again. That bastard. Doesn’t he know that making a lady wait is rude?!” Lovina said angrily while combing her short brown hair even though it was perfectly straight except for that weird curl that was always sticking out.

Lovina and Antonio were always hanging out with each other. Ever since they were little, it was always Antonio who would take care of her at school no matter how cold and cruel she acted. He helped her get through depression and always comforted her every time she would feel like breaking down. Besides getting bullied when she was little, she would always be alone(exception was when her twin sister, Feliciana, would ask her to eat pasta or pizza with her) and seeing that so many people are fond and always found her twin to be cute would always make her jealous and feel unloved. That’s why she would act as if she hates her twin. In truth, she loved Feliciana very much. She just couldn’t bear the jealousy that she feels when around her.

She had been so lost in thought that she failed to notice Antonio sneaking up behind her.

“Sorry I’m late little tomato!” He paused to kiss her cheek and saw that she blushed tomato red.

She was seriously the cutest thing he had ever seen! He continued, “Francis and Gilbert just wouldn’t stop bothering me! I did tell them tha-”

He didn’t get to finish his sentence because Lovina kicked him. Lovina heard a loud “Oof!”

Antonio grabbed Lovina’s hand and started running.

“Where are we even going dammit?! Oww!” she sharply pulled her hand away from Antonio to hold her foot. It was bleeding. She removed her high heeled shoe that Feliciana made her wear, it was Prada. A Prada that was now smeared with blood.

“This all your fault you damn bastard! If you hadn’t run so fast…OW! Be careful!!!” she was starting to get pissed off at Antonio.

Antonio gently wrapped a white handkerchief on Lovina’s foot. This wasn’t how he planned things to go. He planned it smoother, sweeter and romantic. Well, he was Spanish. He could make this work out. He WILL make it work out all because he loves his little tomato so much.

He gently lifted her up in a bridal sort of way and walked to a gazebo.

“Put me down! I said put me down dammi-” she was blushing and protesting but all of the irritation came to a stop. Antonio had brought her to the most beautiful place she had ever seen. It was a gazebo and surrounding it were daisies, tulips and some other flower that she doesn’t know. But the way the colors of this wonderful place blended was perfect. She was struck with awe. What made Antonio bring her to a place like this? She suddenly felt nervous and uneasy.

“W-What’s going on Antonio?”

“Please wait patiently, I’ll be right back and I’m going to confess to you!” he smiled brightly but he couldn’t fool Lovina who noticed that he was blushing and very nervous.

“C-confess what you bastard?!?!” It was a stupid question. She knew what was going on but no way would her attitude let her go mushy and romantic on him. No way in hell would she even say the words that she had felt ever since she met him.

Then Antonio came back with a guitar in hand. He smiled at her and then started playing and singing:

She’s cold and cruel, but it doesn’t matter
‘Cause she’s the only thing I’m after
She thinks she’s the worst, but I think she’s the best!
She’s my little tomato, the best thing that ever happened to me
She’s my angel and my everything!
I love her, I may sound so mushy
But it’s the truth
So call me bastard or whatever, but it’ll won’t change anything
I love you my little tomato!

Tears fell from her eyes. That was the nicest, sweetest and the most romantic thing anyone has done for her. She hugged him and said nothing more, not knowing that she would regret this later on. Not letting him know, that was the biggest mistake she’d done.

--------

3 Years Later, Winter

Time passed quickly, too quickly. Here she was cold and lonely, crying on the tombstone of the person who she loved so much.

Antonio was dead.

Tears were overflowing, sadness overwhelming. She recalled all the times she cried and came to a stop at the memory of Antonio singing to her at the gazebo. It was the happiest and the most perfect moment of her life. She cried even more as a wave of regret washed through her. Why didn’t she tell him how she felt? She never even once thanked him. She was such a damn idiot!

I love you my little tomato.

She stopped crying. Was that Antonio? Impossible. It must be the wind. Or she had cried too much or-

It didn’t matter.

“Antonio. If you’re listening, to hell if you’re not, I need to tell you this. Thank you.… And I love you, no matter where you are, I still love you, dammit. I know someday, we’ll see each other again, so you better wait for me and I’ll tell you what I just told you again.”

She stood up and wiped the tears of her eyes, and whispered another “I love you.”
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Fanfiction  Empty Re: Hetalia Fanfiction

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:24 pm

i haven't seen hetalia (well, only a few episodes) but this was really cute! gah, you are so talented <3
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:57 am

Nanodo wrote:i haven't seen hetalia (well, only a few episodes) but this was really cute! gah, you are so talented <3

AHWW~ Thank you very much!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum