BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^

+3
Nanodo
Quren
Headmaster Harlequin
7 posters

Go down

A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^  Empty A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHarlequinDemonnes/videos
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Greetings.
My name is Rafael, but you can call me Harlequin.
...Or Ralph.
...Or Raffy.
...Or any unique nickname you'd like.
I tend to distance myself from a lot of people by using what many would call 'snobbish' language (aka being extremely wordy). I also tend to call people by terms of endearment (love, darling, sweetheart, etc), which creeps many out.
Rafael(Raphael) is a treasured archangel.
The Harlequin Demon is the sick creature who lives in my head and gives me bad ideas.
I am not very special. Different, perhaps. Or to others, I may be the most stereotypical teen you've ever talked to. I am a child of fall and a daughter of Scorpio, with a slightly over-passionate mind and a crooked smile. Immature, clueless, frightened...but poker-faced.
Despite my unloveable way of speech and my social awkwardness, I hope you all can accept me as part of this family. I don't have much of a voice but I would like nothing better than to be a positive contribution to this group.

Thank you for reading this dull little girl's intro.

~Harlequin

Last edited by Headmaster Harlequin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^  Empty Re: A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^

Post  Quren Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 am

Wow! Harlequin i'm so glad you're in this chorus XD AND YOU'RE SO MODEST YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING! AND YOU'RE NOT DULL! AND YOU'RE NOT CREEPY! AND YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING! XDD Seriously, if you ever write something, please give me a link :3
Let's work hard together in this chorus! x3
Quren
Quren

Back to top Go down

A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^  Empty Re: A traveling Demon's tale- Hello ^^

Post  Nanodo Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 am

Hello Harlequin! Wow, like Quren said, I can already tell that your writing is amazing! I used to get people complaining about my 'snobbish writing' as well, so I have unintentionally drifted away from that style... I often wish I hadn't, it's so much more fun...
I quite like the vocabulary the way you use it, though, at least from what I can tell so far, and I don't think it makes you socially awkward, I think it makes you sound educated and intelligent :)
I am happy to have you as a part of the BerriFamily! I hope we can be good friends!
(Look at that, your vocabulary is already beginning to rub off on me)
(Oh, and I second Quren: Let us all know if you write anything. No doubt it would be great!)
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 am

Huh? I don't quite get the 'snobbish writing', snobbish writing does not exist...well for me at least.

When you said 'I am not very special' I seriously doubted it, there is no such thing as a person who is not special. A passionate mind is also amazing! And I'd love to speak with you often, I like a person with a sense of uniqueness and who declare they are socially awkward, they're always the most interesting people to have a conversation with.

By the way you introduce yourself, I seriously doubt that you are a stereotypical teenager...but who am I to judge?

Anyone who has a voice can contribute to the greatness of this chorus and besides what matters is that you love what you are doing! Take it from a 'Jack of all Trades' (but I am the Ace of None)

Well, you certainly didn't sound dull to me. This is actually one of the most interesting introduction I have ever read!

Anyway, nice to meet you Harlequin! (I'm Wynter by the way... I love your name!)
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat! Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:21 pm

AH! HARLEQUIN-SAMA! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE PART OF THIS CHORUS! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WORKING WITH YOU IN THE OTHER CHORUSES!
I love the way you talk! It is so lovely...like poetry. I think your speech alone is like poetry! And you are far from stereotypical...
...By the way, your voice is amazing! :3

Cat!

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:36 am

Quren wrote:Wow! Harlequin i'm so glad you're in this chorus XD AND YOU'RE SO MODEST YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING! AND YOU'RE NOT DULL! AND YOU'RE NOT CREEPY! AND YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING! XDD Seriously, if you ever write something, please give me a link :3
Let's work hard together in this chorus! x3

You flatter me, my dear. My writing is entertaining only to my childish eyes, since it was my thoughts being poured mindlessly out. To anyone else, it would read as a jumble of abstract chaos, and I wouldn't want to bore you.
Cheers to working hard~
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:45 am

Nanodo wrote:Hello Harlequin! Wow, like Quren said, I can already tell that your writing is amazing! I used to get people complaining about my 'snobbish writing' as well, so I have unintentionally drifted away from that style... I often wish I hadn't, it's so much more fun...
I quite like the vocabulary the way you use it, though, at least from what I can tell so far, and I don't think it makes you socially awkward, I think it makes you sound educated and intelligent :)
I am happy to have you as a part of the BerriFamily! I hope we can be good friends!
(Look at that, your vocabulary is already beginning to rub off on me)
(Oh, and I second Quren: Let us all know if you write anything. No doubt it would be great!)

Oh dear. My ego is on the verge of popping. I can only take so much flattery in a day...
Thank you ^^ It pleases me that there's someone that can relate to me. I too hope that this ability to relate will grow to be more than just a normal artist's bond. I am no where near capable of being a worthy friend, but I (being the greedy girl I am) would love to try.
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 am

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:Huh? I don't quite get the 'snobbish writing', snobbish writing does not exist...well for me at least.

When you said 'I am not very special' I seriously doubted it, there is no such thing as a person who is not special. A passionate mind is also amazing! And I'd love to speak with you often, I like a person with a sense of uniqueness and who declare they are socially awkward, they're always the most interesting people to have a conversation with.

By the way you introduce yourself, I seriously doubt that you are a stereotypical teenager...but who am I to judge?

Anyone who has a voice can contribute to the greatness of this chorus and besides what matters is that you love what you are doing! Take it from a 'Jack of all Trades' (but I am the Ace of None)

Well, you certainly didn't sound dull to me. This is actually one of the most interesting introduction I have ever read!

Anyway, nice to meet you Harlequin! (I'm Wynter by the way... I love your name!)

You have something I can only identify and admire- an open mind. But i'm afraid you'd be rather disappointed if you came to me seeking an interesting conversation.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such a sweet, deliciously long comment. I enjoyed every word of it- and nice to meet you too ^^
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 am

Cat! wrote:AH! HARLEQUIN-SAMA! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE PART OF THIS CHORUS! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WORKING WITH YOU IN THE OTHER CHORUSES!
I love the way you talk! It is so lovely...like poetry. I think your speech alone is like poetry! And you are far from stereotypical...
...By the way, your voice is amazing! :3

Your heart, my little seraphim, is full of more poetry than I could ever dare to write. I've also enjoyed working with you in the past and adore your unbelievably sweet and tolerant personality.
Thank you ^^
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiNa_c00kies Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 am

Nice to meet you, I'm nina :D
''snobbish'' language, you say? Well, I can't tell if it's really snobbish since english is not my mother language, but to me it sounds more refined than snobbish... poetical, I'd say :3 and I like it, especially since every language is evolving into something much simplier and losing many meaningful and beautiful words!! When I do that in my language (using ancient/obsolete words), I usually do it just for fun, but I like the sound of it :'') That said, I don't think you're stereotypical (but then again, who can decide what's stereotypical?)
Aaaaand... I think you sing awesomely *___*
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

NiNa_c00kies wrote:Nice to meet you, I'm nina :D
''snobbish'' language, you say? Well, I can't tell if it's really snobbish since english is not my mother language, but to me it sounds more refined than snobbish... poetical, I'd say :3 and I like it, especially since every language is evolving into something much simplier and losing many meaningful and beautiful words!! When I do that in my language (using ancient/obsolete words), I usually do it just for fun, but I like the sound of it :'') That said, I don't think you're stereotypical (but then again, who can decide what's stereotypical?)
Aaaaand... I think you sing awesomely *___*

You are too kind. Poetic is such a strong, beautiful word, and I couldn't possibly live up to that. But thank you anyhow; I appreciate your understanding. I do agree that many in this generation choose to use simpler words, but society's toll isn't something I can change.
Nice to meet you too ^^
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:06 am

Hello! I'm Ziffy! I hope we can be good friends in this chorus =w=)/

and no, I can't say your writing style is 'snobbish'. Just like others said, it's poetic. Very well-written :D I also do use that kind of writing when I write essays d(=w=)b I really like your wordings, and I can learn from it /nods

I checked your channel before, and I love your voice very much! ^w^ very beautiful!
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmaster Harlequin Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 am

oishiaable wrote:Hello! I'm Ziffy! I hope we can be good friends in this chorus =w=)/

and no, I can't say your writing style is 'snobbish'. Just like others said, it's poetic. Very well-written :D I also do use that kind of writing when I write essays d(=w=)b I really like your wordings, and I can learn from it /nods

I checked your channel before, and I love your voice very much! ^w^ very beautiful!

Hello Ziffy ^^ Thank you for such kind comments. If anything I do inspires you in the least, that is all I wish for.
I too hope we can become close~
Headmaster Harlequin
Headmaster Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum