BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★

+4
Nanodo
Admin
shannaroooooo
Aquamista
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★ Empty ☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★

Post  Aquamista Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 am

Hello everyone! I'm not sure how to introduce myself.. eto.. I'm a normal girl with a multiple personality disorder.. At least i think i do.. XD

I love to rap, genderbend, cosplay (especially crossplay *w*), sing and draw..~ Though i'm not good at ANY of that.. OTL My rapper idol is none other than Niconico Rapper Hashiyan!~ (Best day of my life: I drew a picture of Matryoshka him and Zebra for him, sent it to him through twitter and he said "Arigatou!"..~~~ PRINT SCREENED! XDD)

I like writing stories.. though I don't really share them.. cuz they suck.. (I have a low, as in drop dead six-feet-under-ground low, self-esteem and i know that..>3<)

Anyways, I love meat, sweets, HATE vegetables, love grapes, strawberries, apples, lychee, what else? XDD

I have no idea why I'm underweight after like 5 snacks every hour.. seriously, it's weird. O__O It's not cuz i exercise.. i DONT.. as in seriously, I DO NOT exercise.. I'm a couch potato.. >A< I'm tad horrible at sports..

I hate girly stuff, i try not to wear a skirt.. (Only my school uniform and when i cosplay..~)

::Aqua/Akio's character intro::

Aqua and Akio is my screen name in the internet~ Akio has the black streak on the middle of his bangs and on the roght side of his face, and his red eye is in the right side as well! Aqua's the opposite~ Akio's voice is rather depressing while Aqua's varies.. (cuz whether i like it or not, i'm a girl.. I have more abilities as a GIRL.. OTL)

Sometimes i like to treat them as separate people rather than just me.. idk it's fun~ XDD

Aqua: Ask questions if you want! >w<
Akio: (i seriously want to be a real guy.. OTL)

Maybe i'll add more if I remember some things.. ^^;;
Aquamista
Aquamista

http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★ Empty Re: ☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★

Post  shannaroooooo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:39 am

Oh lol Aqua I also have this desire to be male because sometimes, they're just waay cooler than being female (or maybe that's just me and female's my gender xD). Though the quirks of being a female is so... <33

ANYWAY, xDD LOL Yeah we know each other already lol HIGHFIVE rap-mate! I love rap, too! I'm trying to do UraOmote Lovers right now but I'm sorta quitting due to the lack of time to practise (I'm only half-way otl;; ) Also, I have a friend like you. She literally eats EVERY LEFT-OVER whenever we hang out and eats the most yet she's the thinnest. ._. I honestly do not know why that happens. /nods

Bah! Let's be good friends~ <3
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

orz i wish i could rap or genderbend =3=; ) ~♪ i'll have ppl who could rap,rap for some choruses >u<)b

OMG. the ability to stay skinny after eating alot 8DDD wants~

i-i wish i was a guy too T_T
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Aquamista wrote:Hello everyone! I'm not sure how to introduce myself.. eto.. I'm a normal girl with a multiple personality disorder.. At least i think i do.. XD

I love to rap, genderbend, cosplay (especially crossplay *w*), sing and draw..~ Though i'm not good at ANY of that.. OTL My rapper idol is none other than Niconico Rapper Hashiyan!~ (Best day of my life: I drew a picture of Matryoshka him and Zebra for him, sent it to him through twitter and he said "Arigatou!"..~~~ PRINT SCREENED! XDD)

I like writing stories.. though I don't really share them.. cuz they suck.. (I have a low, as in drop dead six-feet-under-ground low, self-esteem and i know that..>3<)

Anyways, I love meat, sweets, HATE vegetables, love grapes, strawberries, apples, lychee, what else? XDD

I have no idea why I'm underweight after like 5 snacks every hour.. seriously, it's weird. O__O It's not cuz i exercise.. i DONT.. as in seriously, I DO NOT exercise.. I'm a couch potato.. >A< I'm tad horrible at sports..

I hate girly stuff, i try not to wear a skirt.. (Only my school uniform and when i cosplay..~)

::Aqua/Akio's character intro::

Aqua and Akio is my screen name in the internet~ Akio has the black streak on the middle of his bangs and on the roght side of his face, and his red eye is in the right side as well! Aqua's the opposite~ Akio's voice is rather depressing while Aqua's varies.. (cuz whether i like it or not, i'm a girl.. I have more abilities as a GIRL.. OTL)

Sometimes i like to treat them as separate people rather than just me.. idk it's fun~ XDD

Aqua: Ask questions if you want! >w<
Akio: (i seriously want to be a real guy.. OTL)

Maybe i'll add more if I remember some things.. ^^;;

your genderbending is like ghuwrugoihawugro EPIC. seriously, it's like one of the best i have ever heard m(_ _)m so jealous...
cosplayer! yayyy i am not the only one! XD crossplaying is fun, except for the wrapping -__- that i could do without...
speaking of wrapping (lol, lame segue) it's awesome that you can rap! i tried it once... i sound really stupid and my voice sounds so annoying.... so yeah, i am gonna leave that to the pros (aka YOU) XD

lucky skinny person is lucky~

it's good to meet ya um... Aquio? OH YEAH, MIXING NAMES PEOPLE, LIKE A BOSS~ XD
~(i'm a special person)~
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  NiNa_c00kies Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Helloez :D
Wow, I like your double personality thing *o*
I like to genderbend too when singing, it's really funny xD I even posted a video on youtube... but I kinda fail at it orz
so yeah I prefer singing as a woman, the outcome is a bit more decent ^^''
and I know a few people that eat loads of food and stay thin like you, they're damn lucky!! I have to restrain myself to keep my figure T~T
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 am

I love rap as well! I can rap though nobody besides myself has heard me rap!

We have a lot in common! I also think I have a multiple personality disorder (in a little time, maybe i'd start playing my obnoxious little brother part like a boss XD ). I like writing stories but I don't share them much, though I shared one in this forum cause I want berrichorus to be another family of mine :3

I also have that drop dead six-feet-under-ground, low self-confidence but I can seem to mask that really well.

I also eat a lot and I eat TONS of sweets everyday but I can't seem to get myself to look fat XD It's probably because we have fast metabolism XD (No, I'm not a nerd, I just happen to remember stuff taught in class XD )

I also suck at sports and I AM NOT GIRLY! You'll never catch me wearing mini skirts (though I wear skirts for my uniform) and I don't wear revealing clothes(like, ew).

I don't think I'm good at singing...but I can sing without sounding dumb XDDD

Nice to meet ya~
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 am

....NO FAIR. I ALSO WANT TO RAP. AND GENDERBEND. /runs. /tears.

Whoaaa being replied by Hashiyan-san! Lucky :><:

Wait, I can donour my fat if you want =w=)/ /slapped.

Hope we can be good friends~!
I'd like to have a duet with Akio
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:11 am

shannaroooooo wrote:Oh lol Aqua I also have this desire to be male because sometimes, they're just waay cooler than being female (or maybe that's just me and female's my gender xD). Though the quirks of being a female is so... <33

ANYWAY, xDD LOL Yeah we know each other already lol HIGHFIVE rap-mate! I love rap, too! I'm trying to do UraOmote Lovers right now but I'm sorta quitting due to the lack of time to practise (I'm only half-way otl;; ) Also, I have a friend like you. She literally eats EVERY LEFT-OVER whenever we hang out and eats the most yet she's the thinnest. ._. I honestly do not know why that happens. /nods

IKR?! I love it when I crossplay, girls are asking to take a picture with me and they're all fangirling XDD They get so shocked when I tell them i'm not a guy.. LOL XD

YEAAAH rapping!~~ I'm learning currently Hashiyan's Pand Hero and Yumekui Shirokuro Baku~ I have tests tomorrow but who cares~~ XDDD I'm not that thin.. =3=

I have a bump on my stomach LOL XDD
But my WRISTS.. you can grab them with your hand and your thumb will go over your nail.. O__O

Yessss!!! *w* Nice to meet you again! LOL! XDD
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Admin wrote:orz i wish i could rap or genderbend =3=; ) ~♪ i'll have ppl who could rap,rap for some choruses >u<)b

Yayy!~ OwO I kinda suck though........ I hope I can improve decently until then.. O_O;;

Not really skinny, note i said underweight.. >__< LOL XD

Ikr.... OTL But then again, I'm okay with being a girl~ >w<
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:17 am

Nanodo wrote:

your genderbending is like ghuwrugoihawugro EPIC. seriously, it's like one of the best i have ever heard m(_ _)m so jealous...
cosplayer! yayyy i am not the only one! XD crossplaying is fun, except for the wrapping -__- that i could do without...
speaking of wrapping (lol, lame segue) it's awesome that you can rap! i tried it once... i sound really stupid and my voice sounds so annoying.... so yeah, i am gonna leave that to the pros (aka YOU) XD

lucky skinny person is lucky~

it's good to meet ya um... Aquio? OH YEAH, MIXING NAMES PEOPLE, LIKE A BOSS~ XD
~(i'm a special person)~

N-not really.. >__< my vocal range is not that low so it bothers me.. OTL
IKR... But I'm A so it's relatively easy for me, if you know what i mean.. XDDD
(LOL my friends tease me with that! XDD) I hide my fail rapping by effects.. Q__Q

Underweight, not skinny! >A< My wrists and ankles have no meat or muscle whatsoever but my stomach has a bump!! OTL
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 am

NiNa_c00kies wrote:Helloez :D
Wow, I like your double personality thing *o*
I like to genderbend too when singing, it's really funny xD I even posted a video on youtube... but I kinda fail at it orz
so yeah I prefer singing as a woman, the outcome is a bit more decent ^^''
and I know a few people that eat loads of food and stay thin like you, they're damn lucky!! I have to restrain myself to keep my figure T~T

Yoo!~ Thanks! XDD Normal people call it "mood swings" but i dont think so.. > ^ <
I'll go seeeee.... *w*
Me chuu.. cuz whether i like it or not, i AM a girl.. Q ^ Q
Underweight doesnt mean skinnyyy.. QAQ
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 am

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:I love rap as well! I can rap though nobody besides myself has heard me rap!

We have a lot in common! I also think I have a multiple personality disorder (in a little time, maybe i'd start playing my obnoxious little brother part like a boss XD ). I like writing stories but I don't share them much, though I shared one in this forum cause I want berrichorus to be another family of mine :3

I also have that drop dead six-feet-under-ground, low self-confidence but I can seem to mask that really well.

I also eat a lot and I eat TONS of sweets everyday but I can't seem to get myself to look fat XD It's probably because we have fast metabolism XD (No, I'm not a nerd, I just happen to remember stuff taught in class XD )

I also suck at sports and I AM NOT GIRLY! You'll never catch me wearing mini skirts (though I wear skirts for my uniform) and I don't wear revealing clothes(like, ew).

Nice to meet ya~

Heyyy!~ Wow we do have alot in common! O A O I'll go read your fic... *w* hehehehee~
The only reason why I cosplay girls in skirts is cuz my mom forces me to.. she says I'm a girl and I need to act like one.. =3= Plus, she's the one with the money so XDD can't argue with that!

I want to heeear.. *A*
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:06 am

oishiaable wrote:....NO FAIR. I ALSO WANT TO RAP. AND GENDERBEND. /runs. /tears.

I-I'm not all that good! >A<

IKR?!?! >////W////<

LOL! XDDD My wrists are like skeleton i swear.. but my stomach, not so much.. OTL

I hope so too!!

Akio: I heard that.. ¬3¬
Aqua: Akio-kun is loonely~! Go have a duet with him! OwO
Akio: I'm not lonely.. just gloomy.. =__=
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 am

Aquamista wrote:
obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:I love rap as well! I can rap though nobody besides myself has heard me rap!

Nice to meet ya~

Heyyy!~ Wow we do have alot in common! O A O I'll go read your fic... *w* hehehehee~
The only reason why I cosplay girls in skirts is cuz my mom forces me to.. she says I'm a girl and I need to act like one.. =3= Plus, she's the one with the money so XDD can't argue with that!

I want to heeear.. *A*

I see....but you still get to cosplay, though :D AHAHAHAHA! OH MOMS~

Ahahaha XD Are you sure you want to hear? XD I might kill you with my voice(i'm not saying that it's awesome...i mean that i might kill you because i don't sound good :(( )
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  RumineTt Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am

I love to crossplay too since male clothes are easier to find and make XDD
and well....I think it's suited better than girly stuffs for a chubby person like me lol....

Wahahah I love all food that you mentioned 8DDDD
SWEETS ARE JUST TOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*shot

but I also love vegetables heheheh I just can't live without them XD
I'm not wearing skirt too. Other than school uniform, I've never wear any skirt =w=;; (and most of my clothes are in black and dark colour lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope we can be friends : D
RumineTt
RumineTt

http://rumine.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Aquamista wrote:
Admin wrote:orz i wish i could rap or genderbend =3=; ) ~♪ i'll have ppl who could rap,rap for some choruses >u<)b

Yayy!~ OwO I kinda suck though........ I hope I can improve decently until then.. O_O;;

NUUUU UR RAPPING SOUNDS PRO ;;A;;)b
LOLL. either way,ur lucky ;DD
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 am

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

Nice to meet ya~

I want to heeear.. *A*

Ahahaha XD Are you sure you want to hear? XD I might kill you with my voice(i'm not saying that it's awesome...i mean that i might kill you because i don't sound good :(( )

Yes... they heave their weird, weird quirks.. XDD

I've heard worse!~ XDD *ahemmyselfahem* LOL~
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:38 am

RumineTt wrote:I love to crossplay too since male clothes are easier to find and make XDD
and well....I think it's suited better than girly stuffs for a chubby person like me lol....

Wahahah I love all food that you mentioned 8DDDD
SWEETS ARE JUST TOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*shot

but I also love vegetables heheheh I just can't live without them XD
I'm not wearing skirt too. Other than school uniform, I've never wear any skirt =w=;; (and most of my clothes are in black and dark colour lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope we can be friends : D

Awh! >3< Yeah it's easy but one of the reasons why i like girl costumes too is cuz it's so awesome sometimes with the school uniforms and props~~

YESSSS.... *w* daaamn im hungryyy!! >A<

Nyooooo veggies! QAQ
People call me a cow or zebra cuz I almost NEVER wear any color.. just black and white.. and sometimes blue for my jeans LOL XD

Thanks!~ I hope so too!! >w<
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 am

Admin wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

NUUUU UR RAPPING SOUNDS PRO ;;A;;)b
LOLL. either way,ur lucky ;DD

I hide my failness with effects.. Q____Q
hahaha! Thanks? XDDD
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 am

Aquamista wrote:
shannaroooooo wrote:Oh lol Aqua I also have this desire to be male because sometimes, they're just waay cooler than being female (or maybe that's just me and female's my gender xD). Though the quirks of being a female is so... <33

IKR?! I love it when I crossplay, girls are asking to take a picture with me and they're all fangirling XDD They get so shocked when I tell them i'm not a guy.. LOL XD

YEAAAH rapping!~~ I'm learning currently Hashiyan's Pand Hero and Yumekui Shirokuro Baku~ I have tests tomorrow but who cares~~ XDDD I'm not that thin.. =3=

But my WRISTS.. you can grab them with your hand and your thumb will go over your nail.. O__O

LEL Hopefully, that will happen to me once I start cosplaying. I've never tried that. xD I'd love to feel the feeling of being so dominating (as a man. I already am as woman LOOOL)

gsodjfsd Dude do you have some lyrics to Hashiyan's raps? O: I'd love to learn them and add them to some parts of the song. ; u ; I'm too lazy to translate ffft

WHOA MAN that's... quite scary. Your wrists lol. Though I'm not sure, you can take of that bump in the stomach once you exercise. o3o Or get into sports. /SHOTDOWN Idk that's what I do and tada~ :><:
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Aquamista wrote:
oishiaable wrote:....NO FAIR. I ALSO WANT TO RAP. AND GENDERBEND. /runs. /tears.

IKR?!?! >////W////<

LOL! XDDD My wrists are like skeleton i swear.. but my stomach, not so much.. OTL

I hope so too!!

I HEARD YOUR COVERS OKAY. THEY'RE GOOD. :><:

okay then, here! My fat, for you, as a friendship present =w=)/ /slapped.

Hi Aiko and Aqua! The only duet I have in my mind that I've never done is Kagamine Twin's Never =3=; ) ~♪ How's that? /nods
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 am

Aquamista wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

Nice to meet ya~

I want to heeear.. *A*

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME! YOU SOUND FREAKING AWESOME! I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOUR SONGS LATELY. YOU. ARE. AWESOME. XDDDDDDDD
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 am

shannaroooooo wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

LEL Hopefully, that will happen to me once I start cosplaying. I've never tried that. xD I'd love to feel the feeling of being so dominating (as a man. I already am as woman LOOOL)

gsodjfsd Dude do you have some lyrics to Hashiyan's raps? O: I'd love to learn them and add them to some parts of the song. ; u ; I'm too lazy to translate ffft

WHOA MAN that's... quite scary. Your wrists lol. Though I'm not sure, you can take of that bump in the stomach once you exercise. o3o Or get into sports. /SHOTDOWN Idk that's what I do and tada~ :><:

hahaha! My otaku friends harass me cuz i'm the ultimate uke...... QAQ I don't think i even know what that really means..

We think alike~ =w= unfortunately though I don't think I do.. I think I only have Spice as of the moment.. sorry! QAQ

YES it is.. My friends call me Boney.. as in literally "Hi, Boney!" LOL XDDD only when they tease me..
agen, ultimate uke.. o__O
Nyooooo i dont like moving! QAQ LOL
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 am

oishiaable wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

IKR?!?! >////W////<

I hope so too!!

I HEARD YOUR COVERS OKAY. THEY'RE GOOD. :><:

okay then, here! My fat, for you, as a friendship present =w=)/ /slapped.

Hi Aiko and Aqua! The only duet I have in my mind that I've never done is Kagamine Twin's Never =3=; ) ~♪ How's that? /nods

O-Ok! >///A///< A-Arigatou!!

LOL!! XDDD

Akio: Raap.. =w=
Aqua: Take that as a yes XDD
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 am

Aquamista wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

Nice to meet ya~

I want to heeear.. *A*

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME! YOU SOUND FREAKING AWESOME! I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOUR SONGS LATELY. YOU. ARE. AWESOME. XDDDDDDDD

A-Arigatou!! O///A///O
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next