BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random place for random stuffs

+3
obnoxiouslittleWynter
Aquamista
Nanodo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random place for random stuffs - Page 2 Empty Re: Random place for random stuffs

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:48 am

Nanodo wrote:hey you guyss.... can i add you lot to my youtube family? as you are on our chorus channel? i am an orphan as of right now... T~T
(except for my partner in crime, but that's different)

i don't mind being added....

if you do add me, i won't be forever alone this christmas XD
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Random place for random stuffs - Page 2 Empty Re: Random place for random stuffs

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 pm

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:
Nanodo wrote:hey you guyss.... can i add you lot to my youtube family? as you are on our chorus channel? i am an orphan as of right now... T~T

i don't mind being added....

if you do add me, i won't be forever alone this christmas XD

yay! we can be together alone XD
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 am

why of course! 8D
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

OMG I know this is so freaking late but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!~ TTwTT

My sketch of Akio~ crappy drawing ish very crappy.. ¬____¬

Random place for random stuffs - Page 2 6610064737_43faeb2ce2_z
Aquamista
Aquamista

http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NiNa_c00kies Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am

LOL merry Christmas and happy new year xD and Aqua your drawing is awesome *w*
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

AHWW~ Akio is just adorable~

Awesome sketch! :D
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 pm

that's awesome *A* Akio is... so pretty //nosebleed//
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 am

Awwwh Thank you everyone!! QwQ I got so lazy to color and clean up.. it's so messy.. OTL
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 am

Aquamista wrote:Awwwh Thank you everyone!! QwQ I got so lazy to color and clean up.. it's so messy.. OTL

Akio seems to not need cleanups and color...he's badass like that ^^

I'm so jealous you can draw well! I wish I can draw like that but I can only end up doing lettering or my classmates call it 'calligraphy'
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am

I'm so jealous you can draw well! I wish I can draw like that but I can only end up doing lettering or my classmates call it 'calligraphy'

LOL! XDD

my handwriting sucks like hell.. o__e seriously........ but for me, its okay as long as I can read it~ XDD LOL!
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:16 am

Aquamista wrote:

LOL! XDD

my handwriting sucks like hell.. o__e seriously........ but for me, its okay as long as I can read it~ XDD LOL!

AHAHAHAHAHAH XD That's okay! My classmate also draws well and her handwriting suck too! Well as far as i'm concerned, writing nice is no big deal at all XD When I scribble random stories, I just write really bad cause I need to write fast just to make sure that I don't lose the ideas in my head XD
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:53 am

AHAHAHAHAHAH XD That's okay! My classmate also draws well and her handwriting suck too! Well as far as i'm concerned, writing nice is no big deal at all XD When I scribble random stories, I just write really bad cause I need to write fast just to make sure that I don't lose the ideas in my head XD

TRUE XDD My friend and I once rushed to copy something and when we were done, we stared at our papers and thought "WTF does this say?? O__O" LOL XDDD
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 am

Aquamista wrote:

TRUE XDD My friend and I once rushed to copy something and when we were done, we stared at our papers and thought "WTF does this say?? O__O" LOL XDDD

LOOOL! That happened to me a lot of times already XDDD It's troublesome but I somehow manage to read for like after 5 or more minutes LOOOOL
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2